Spring City, PA
Univeristy of Maryland Class of 2013
Team Kenda p/b GearGrinder Cat 1 Cyclist
University of Maryland D1 Field Hockey Athlete
Current City: College Park, MD

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Congrats!

As I'm going through cycling withdrawl here in College Park, MD I am constantly checking twitter feeds, facebook statuses and cyclingnews.com updates for news on all of the exciting cycling events currently taking place around the world.  First and foremost, a big congratulations goes out to Matt Baranoski for his bonze medal at the Junior World Championships in the Kilo!  There's also the international sprint grand prix going on in CO Springs along with the US Pro National Crit Championships that concluded yesterday.  Good luck to all riders competing in these events.

As for me, I have my final 2-a-day pre-season field hockey practice tomorrow!  We leave for our season opener in Philly on Thursday.  I'm exciting to be back in PA for a few days. 
I'm sorry to be so short but I'm off to sleep before what promises to be a long day of practices tomorrow.  I"ll be sure to check in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment